Software or Website Development Agreement, In Favor of Developer
This is an agreement for development of software or a website to be executed offline, including Work Order format with terms in favor of developer. Word 2010, fully editable.
Summary: This is an agreement for development of software or a website to be executed offline, including Work Order format with terms in favor of developer. Word 2010, fully editable.
If you need a form for software or website development with terms in favor of the hiring party, use our Master Service Agreement for obtaining services from a provider.
This legal form contains language to the address the following:
- Defined terms and description of Software, customizations and other functionality in a Work Order.
- Upon full payment, ownership of software or website by client; license back to developer for underlying concepts and programming techniques.
- Legal acceptance of software.
- Term of license, maintenance, effects of termination.
- Fees for license, maintenance, other services, travel expenses and payment procedures.
- Interest and penalties for late payment or collection.
- Minimal warranty and error correction period.
- Implied legal warranty waiver.
- Limit of liability for developer.
- Protection of confidential information.
- Indemnification by developer for infringement, subject to liability limit.
- Force majeure protection for licensor due to weather, acts of God, etc.
- Choice of law and where disputes to be litigated.
- Work Order for software or website functionality, customizations, training, maintenance or other services to be provided.
- Detailed description of maintenance and support services.
For more information on how this form can help you, read our article here.