This is a comprehensive set of forms for your website for use on PC and mobile devices, with all terms in favor of the website owner. This does not include EU residents GDPR provisions. Word 2010, fully editable.
- Effective date and changes to the policy.
- Commitment to privacy.
- What information is collective visibly and invisibly (cookies, IP, device identifiers, etc.)
- Privacy issues for use of the site by persons under 13 (if you have such a site, you should not use forms and should hire an attorney as there are complex legal issues for children's sites).
- How collected information is used.
- Sharing information with advertisers, 3rd parties, required by law, business transactions.
- Securing information.
- Opt out.
- California resident provisions.
The User Agreement for use with a website has language to address the following:
- Agreement to terms through use of website or clicking "I agree"
- User by persons over 18
- License to use the site with restrictions.
- Site security.
- International users.
- Export law.
- Government use.
- Ownership of information submitted to the site by users.
- Trademark protection.
- Third party site warning.
- Disclaimer of implied legal warranties.
- Limit of Liability.
- Indemnification by users of website owner.
- User legal compliance.
- Parental filtering device notice.
- California User Consumer Rights notice.
- Choice of law and where disputes are to be litigated.
The Site Submission Rules have language to address the following:
- Agreement not to threaten, harass other users.
- Agreement not to violate the law, not to infringe 3rd party rights.
- Agreement not use for advertising.
- Agreement not to use with malware or viruses.
- Agreement not to impersonate others.
- Agreement not to harvest or collect others' information.
- Agreement not to prey on children.
- Warning that objectionable content may be removed in owner's sole discretion.
- Warning that use may be terminated and that identity may be disclosed.