This is a comprehensive set of forms for your website for use on PC and mobile devices, with all terms in favor of the website owner. Word 2010, fully editable.
- Effective date and changes to the policy.
- Commitment to privacy.
- What information is collective visibly and invisibly (cookies, IP, device identifiers, etc.)
- Privacy issues for use of the site by persons under 13 (if you have such a site, you should not use forms and should hire an attorney as there are complex legal issues for children's sites).
- How collected information is used.
- Sharing information with advertisers, 3rd parties, required by law, business transactions.
- Securing information.
- Opt out.
- California resident provisions.
The User Agreement for use with a website has language to address the following:
- Agreement to terms through use of website or clicking "I agree"
- User by persons over 18
- License to use the site with restrictions.
- Site security.
- International users.
- Export law.
- Government use.
- Ownership of information submitted to the site by users.
- Trademark protection.
- Third party site warning.
- Disclaimer of implied legal warranties.
- Limit of Liability.
- Indemnification by users of website owner.
- User legal compliance.
- Parental filtering device notice.
- California User Consumer Rights notice.
- Choice of law and where disputes are to be litigated.
The Site Submission Rules have language to address the following:
- Agreement not to threaten, harass other users.
- Agreement not to violate the law, not to infringe 3rd party rights.
- Agreement not use for advertising.
- Agreement not to use with malware or viruses.
- Agreement not to impersonate others.
- Agreement not to harvest or collect others' information.
- Agreement not to prey on children.
- Warning that objectionable content may be removed in owner's sole discretion.
- Warning that use may be terminated and that identity may be disclosed.